Get one FREE 100% Cashmere Scarf with EACH blanket purchased for $228.00 or more! Enter your scarf choice/s in the box provided during check-out. Click on "Scarves" to the left to see your choices.
Wool's natural ability and unique characteristics make the care of woolen products easy. Grease and oil do not spot wool as readily as they do other fibers so spills can be easily blotted up, due to wool's water-repellent nature. And, wool's moisture retention reduces static electricity, which attracts dust and soil. Here are some tips to help keep your Pendleton blankets or garments looking like new for years to come.
* All Pendleton Blankets are dry clean only.
* Allow 24 hours between wearings. They will shed wrinkles and return to their original shape because of wool's elasticity and resilience.
* Store in a well-ventilated closet. Wool needs to breathe.
* To avoid stretching, fold knit-wear and store in a drawer or fold over a padded hanger rod.
* Brush your wool garments often to remove surface soil and revive the nap. Brush length-wise with a whisk or lint brush. This is especially important for heavily napped fabrics. For finer fabrics, use a damp sponge.
* Refresh wool garments quickly by hanging them in a steamy bathroom. The moisture in the air will steam wrinkles away.
* Clean and store your wools carefully for the summer.
* Follow care label instructions for specific care, either "dry clean", "machine wash" or "hand wash".